01. How long can you stay in Canada with a study permit?

How long can you stay in Canada with a study permit? A study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days let you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stay.

02. Can I get PR in Canada after study permit?

International students studying in Canada may apply for Canadian permanent resident status while studying in Canada or after completing their studies, provided they meet the requirements of the Canadian immigration program under which they apply.

03. How much does it cost to study in Canada?

Tuition fees vary based on institution. Please contact the administration where you intend to study for more information. In general it varies from CAD 16,000.00 to 40,000.00 per year.

04. Is IELTS required in order to submit a study permit application?

Please note that most Canadian Universities and colleges require IELTS or proof of language proficiency in order to gain admission. Therefore, it is advisable that you verify with the academic institution you wish to attend to determine if IELTS is required and the scores needed.

05. What are the processing times for Study permit?

Processing times for study permits vary by visa office. For a complete list of processing times based on visa office.

06. Is it possible to work during studies?

An international student may be eligible to work while studying in Canada. A student must have a valid study permit and be enrolled full-time at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI). Study permit holders may be allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions and full time during scheduled breaks.

07. Is it possible to stay in Canada after graduation?

Canadian immigration policy offers international students many ways to stay and settle in the country after graduation. A popular option available to international students after graduation is the possibility for an open work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP). Under the PGWPP, an individual who has studied full-time at a participating Designated Learning Institution (DLI) may be eligible to apply for a PGWP.

08. Can spouse/ parents be included in the application?

It is possible for your parents to come live with you in Canada for the duration of your studies. A spouse or common-law partner of a valid study permit holder, who is enrolled full-time at a qualified post-

Get a Free Consultation

Get a Free Consultation