PRIVATE PILOT LICENSE (PPL)
COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE (CPL)
AIRLINE TRANSPORT PILOT LICENSE (ATPL)
- Airline Professional pilot program is 18 months.
- 800 hours ground courses included
- 200 hours of flight training and 20 hours simulators.
- Students can obtain the Commercial Pilot License with in 18 months and eligible for PGWP up to 3 years
- Ground course plus flight training hours,
- PPL, CPL, Multi-Engine, IFR, Night Flying and Simulator
To achieve a professional career, pilots need to accumulate flight hours and experience. Therefore, the selection of aircraft present for flight training is important. We have a reliable and diversified airworthy fleet of Piper Senecas, Piper Cherokees, Cessna 172s, and Cessna 152s. Changing models gives pilots more adaptability, Whichever aircraft you select, we can guarantee that the experience will be pleasant.